Our Chiropractic Techniques
We use highly-effective adjusting approaches to help improve spinal biomechanics and reduce nervous system interference. The chiropractic adjustment is non-invasive and designed to remove interference in the nervous system to allow natural healing from inside out without the need of drugs or surgery. The approach we use is based on our clinical judgment and years of experience.
The primary adjusting techniques we use include:
This technique utilizes an adjustive thrust with a slight drop to balance the hips and spine both improving posture and increasing function.
Activator Methods technique is a gentle and effective technique that utilizes an instrument to deliver the chiropractic adjustment.
By releasing the stress on a pregnant woman’s pelvis, the uterus and surrounding ligaments relax, permitting the baby to turn naturally
Top 10 Reasons Parents take their Children to a Pediatric Chiropractor:
- To encourage good neuroplasticity (brain and nerve development)
- To enhance the function of their nervous system
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, ear infections, and general illness
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues, colic, and acid reflux
- To reduce the detrimental impact our modern world has on our children’s health
- To encourage children to thrive by supporting digestive health
- To diminish nerve interference which may impact their child’s capacity to learn, concentrate, focus, and decrease ADHD symptoms
- To promote body balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, and bed-wetting
- To help kids stay fun, happy, and light-hearted
- To help performance in arts, athletics, and academics
Align Your Spine Chiropractic | 502-434-7007
Providing Chiropractic Care, Health and Wellness in the Louisville, KY Area.